First of all, I am not married… not yet. Like I said to Minty, that’s just what I call him. Confession Possession. If everything goes according to plan though, I will be inviting y’all to a July wedding. Fingers crossed.
Savage, you have put me on the spot and even when I was inviting these questions I knew the ones from you were going to be the toughest to field but I am prepared.
Caveat: My answers might alter the way some of you see me but I guess it’s better to be honest.
1) Yes, though I don’t know if I should call it a one – night stand seeing as it lasted 3 days.
2) No. I have never cheated on any one of my boyfriends. What’s the point? If I get to a stage in a relationship where I am even thinking of sleeping with anyone other than my partner, I consider this a big sign in red neon telling me it’s over. So no, never cheated.
3) My girlfriends, I would like to think. I have never actually been in a situation where I had to choose and I don’t like to predict my behaviour because I usually surprise even myself but I have known my girlfriends forever and I am usually skeptical of new people so based on this information it would be girlfriends trumps lover.
4) 16. Doris, how shocked are you?
5) I am the kind who has nothing against tattoes. I would have something nuetral that can be altered if the situation is. For example, my ex-boyfriends initials are JS and I always thought of getting the initials which I would later fill in with ESU if anything ever happened which it did so it’s a good thing I didn’t get it.
6) This question is… I am speechless. I am going to answer it but I expect you to comment and tell me why you asked it and also how you prefer it. No.
Onto Inktus’ qns;
1) First love – details
2) Fav. sibling – reasons
3) Fav. song – reasond
1) This is going to be hard pill to swallow for some of you but Alfred is actually my first love. I have had boyfriends before but none I have ever really loved. My last boyfriend and I were together 4 years and were talking marriage but I never really was in love with him. I realise this now and I know some of you are going to ask if I realise this after we broke up, if something happens with Alfie won’t it be the same thing? No, it won’t. I have never been as afraid of being dumped as I am now. It would completely shatter me because this is the only time I have ever really cared. I have never been dumped by the way. Another thing you might not believe, when I was 14 I had a dream of the man I was going to marry and to describe him I might as well be describing Alfie. From the time I had the dream till now, I had never dated a man with the specifications of my dream man. No one light, tall, thin, handsome. All my boyfriends have been dark, some fat others small. None of them conventionally handsome but Alfie is my dream man. So Ishta my first love story is still being written and I will fill you in along the way.
2) I have 2 sisters and 1 brother, Cindy, Doris and Arnold. Doris is my fav. sibling (I hope you are happy to see I am writing about you). When I was younger it used to be Arnold simply because Doris was so big headed but now she is more grown up and so am I so we get along much better. Cindy is 11 years younger than me so that might explain why she isn’t.
3) I don’t have a favourite song. I have a favourite book and a favourite movie but no fav. song. I don’t know why. My fav. book is Man and Boy by Tony Parsons, you should all read it. It is amazing. Coming a close second is The Little Prince. I don’t even know who wrote it, it’s a children’s book but with some of the most profound things you will ever read. My fav. movie is Tuesdays with Morrie with Hank Azaria and Jack Lemmon. If you watch this movie and read those books it might give you and insight on who I am.
I think I have answered all your questions satisfactorily. I have a few of my own for y’all so go ahead and ask me to ask you. Thank you for giving me something to blog about, I was dying here.